Hi, I'm Lisa Hutchinson
A therapeutic sound practitioner who is passionate about inspiring people on their journey to better health. I believe that we all have access to unlimited healing potential. My role is to create a safe, inviting space for you to attain deep states of relaxation, healing and spiritual connection.
On a personal note, I am on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth. I make a daily effort to become more present and available to others in hopes of making the world a more peaceful place. It is with a full heart and gratitude that I share the power of therapeutic sound with you. It is my mission to help you access beautiful ways to heal and transform your life.
As a certified teacher, wife, and mother of three children and a beautiful grandbaby, I've been caring for people for over 35 years. As a trained vocalist and a seasoned yogi, I appreciate how sound therapy connects us to our higher selves and the universal oneness. When we find peace within ourselves, we see it in the world around us. It would be a great honour to support you on your journey to wellness with sound therapy.
- International Education in Vocal Sound Therapy, Githa Ben-David - Spain
- Master of Education – University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Education – University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – University of Waterloo
- Lifestyle and Wellness Health Coach Certificate – York University
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions Certificate – Self-Management Program Ontario